12 March 2008

New Zealand - Debbie & Johan's wedding

No matter how much you plan these things, big events like weddings always end up a bit of a scramble on the day. I spent the morning getting a few shots of Deb and the bridesmaids doing their makeup/hair etc, and running errands in the MX5. Then before you knew it, the limo had arrived and whisked the family away!

I had to rush to try and get ahead of them on the motorway so I could get some footage of the car arriving at the wedding venue. The beautiful sun we'd had all week was hiding away behind clouds, and rain was threatening. Still we managed to get through the outdoor ceremony and into the reception without getting wet, and I believe that slightly overcast conditions produce better wedding photos (so they say).

In all the haste, I managed to leave the camera charger at home, so Dad and I had to rush out and buy a new one at Dick Smith (who still overcharge horrendously). Just as well, I wouldn't want to have missed any of the wedding speeches...

Da Boyz.

No comments: