05 January 2011

End of year office parties

The legal team here is obsessed with food challenges, to the extent that they've even put up a Hall of Fame for successfully completed entries (and a corresponding Wall of Shame for failed attempts). This also explains why our office party had the Food Olympics theme.

One of the recurring challenges, is to stuff as many marshmallows into your mouth as possible, and recite "I am a chubby bunny". I wasn't impressed with the current record of 7 marshmallows, thinking I could make a dozen easy. Imagine my dismay when I could only manage 8. Still, at least it's the current record. I reckon I can manage 9 next time...

Anyway, we wound down the year with some spontaneous challenges (I introduced the concept of the dry Weetbix to everyone), karaoke and go kart racing. Alas, I had a disastrous final race in the go karting (someone else drove into me), but am sure I would have won otherwise, as I hold the best overall lap time record!

No comments: