03 October 2007

Tony and Philippa's Golden Wedding

Congratulations and mazel tov to Tony and Philippa on the occasion of their Golden Wedding anniversary. Anna and I were honoured to take part, and to represent the NZ charter of Travises. We enjoyed meeting many of the extended again, and some for the first time. I now have a 40 page genealogy chart from Sandy to wrap my head around.

Tony and Dr Marko Koscak, Slovenia:



Birmingham synagogue:

Inside the sukkah - Tony and Philippa:

Sandy with Theo's son, Sam:

Me and Sandy:

Tony, Philippa, Anna and myself:

Tony and his family:

Theo and Sam, with Abby's sons Stuart and Edward:

We sat with Philip and Pamela Glynn, Adam and Elishka Sapera, and Beryl and Cherry Travis. This is Cherry:

Theo treating us to some of his famous tenor sax:

Cherry, Abigail and myself:

Sam running off with some balloons:

Sandy working on his flower arrangements:

The whole extended family!

No comments: